Клуб "Преступление и наказание" • Просмотр темы - grunt

Клуб "Преступление и наказание"

входя в любой раздел форума, вы подтверждаете, что вам более 18 лет, и вы являетесь совершеннолетним по законам своей страны: 18+
Текущее время: 16 дек 2017, 22:45

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: grunt
СообщениеДобавлено: 01 ноя 2008, 20:21 

My name is Her Hriukind. I live in Moscow. This is the pen. After my lessons I like to swim and play volleyball. I often go to the cinema. My father is an engineer. He works at the production plant named after S. Ordjonikidze. I am a member of the Comsomol. In the USSR children are never spanked. We are happy to live in the USSR.

Заголовок сообщения: Re: grunt
СообщениеДобавлено: 26 ноя 2008, 00:42 

I want to tell you how wrong you are.
Yesterday I heard my neighbour get spanked by his fathers belt with a red star on it, because he was smoking in the yard and made a hole in his pioneer tie which our teacher brought to attention of pedagogical meeting.
As a member of the Comsomol you understand all of our disaproving of his behavior.
I think if a pioneer is smoking and don't wear his tie he must be punished as Communist Party tells us.

СообщениеДобавлено: 01 дек 2008, 01:13 

Лисс писал(а):
I want to tell you how wrong you are.
Yesterday I heard my neighbour get spanked

The most shameless lie of Western mass-media I've heard in years!
Лисс писал(а):
by his fathers belt with a red star on it

sure - not the standard Soviet Army wear!
http://www.goldmoscow.com/pict/be23ee2a ... _B1822.JPG
The star on that one is just engraved and NOT red (though being applied skillfully, it would imprint on an unlucky ass its red copies... well... scientists think! :D ).
Лисс писал(а):
I think if a pioneer is smoking and don't wear his tie he must be punished as Communist Party tells us.

Our Communist Party doesn't approve corporal punishment and strongly opposes spanking the guy for smoking (it has nothing against shooting him dead for ideological reasons though :D ). Whatever kind of sh*t the guy was smoking (BTW - was that what I think it was? :oops: ).
Лисс писал(а):
As a member of the Comsomol you understand all of our disaproving of his behavior.

Being one of the regional Comsomol authorities and feeling my responsibility for the right course of your local Organization I consider application of special correction measures to some of your leaders - Olga Voronina for sure (what an ass! ideological incorrectness!)

СообщениеДобавлено: 02 дек 2008, 04:06 

Лисс писал(а):

If you decided to write in English your vocabulary use should be correct.
This piece of Pioneer uniform that you refer as "a tie" never called so in English.

This piece of closing is adopted by Pioneers from Boy Scout uniform and called "a neckerchief", as described in details here:
http://www.inquiry.net/uniforms/neckerchief/swn1.htm

I think you should be spanked for misusing such important word. Your English Teacher should be disciplined too for not teaching you properly.
If she is good looking and young you can give her my e-mail and I will tech her good English lesson.
is good looking and young you can give her my e-mail and I will tech her a good English lesson.

СообщениеДобавлено: 02 дек 2008, 04:59 

You have no understanding comparing a proud Pioneer Organisation with retrograd capitolistic boyscouts!!
Only a person who doesn't understand anything about the idea of a Pioneer can say such thing!
I do and will call our uniform "a tie"! Even if you threaten me with such unsoviet thing as corporal punishment (Eg. spanking)

PS My teacher is a "he"

СообщениеДобавлено: 02 дек 2008, 22:07 

Скромный - who the ф@ck cares how correct is your English if your political attitude is totally incorrect? And the right vocabulary use should always be based on the Marxist Theory and the Class Approach.
- they have brainwashing and we have political education system.
- they have aggressive power and we have national defense.
- they impose a colonial dependence on the Third World countries and we support our allies.
And no one should ever confuse a neckerchief - in fact a dog collar tightening the neck of their brainwashed scouts - with the Red Tie proudly worn by our politically-educated pioneers.
And Лисс is right - our Red Tie is a ф@ckin' Red Tie whatever bloody capitalists call it!

СообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2009, 18:18 

Ыщ Йынд писал(а):
Лисс писал(а):
Being one of the regional Comsomol authorities and feeling my responsibility for the right course of your local Organization I consider application of special correction measures to some of your leaders - Olga Voronina for sure (what an ass! ideological incorrectness!)
Do you mean Irina Voronina (a rather cute Playboy Playmate of the late 1990-s - early 2000-s)? :?

СообщениеДобавлено: 08 май 2011, 08:42 

Скромный писал(а):
This piece of closing is adopted by Pioneers from Boy Scout uniform and called "a neckerchief", as described in details here:
http://www.inquiry.net/uniforms/neckerchief/swn1.htm

I have no idea how this "tie" was called by scouts but everyone around calls this triangular piece of cloth "bandana" nowadays. Certain colors of bandanas are associated with criminal gangs. For example, in Los Angeles red bandana is associated with Bloods and a blue one is associated with Crips (rival street gangs).

Домина, феминистка и просто черт в юбке

СообщениеДобавлено: 08 май 2011, 16:45 

Цыганка писал(а):
I have no idea how this "tie" was called by scouts but everyone around calls this triangular piece of cloth "bandana" nowadays. Certain colors of bandanas are associated with criminal gangs. For example, in Los Angeles red bandana is associated with Bloods and a blue one is associated with Crips (rival street gangs).

Was Sie nicht sagen? :twisted: Das gibt es nicht! :D

СообщениеДобавлено: 13 май 2011, 21:01 

qwasar, you don't need to run after me in every thread since your profile is blocked on this forum. It's extremely easy to find out everything I think about you and the like on my own resource which address is engraved in your brain.

Домина, феминистка и просто черт в юбке

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 май 2011, 17:54 

How nice to communicate with you, dear Tsyiganka :) . I am lucky you are :) . Please feel absolutely free to ask me at any time you want to have your ass being properly kicked :) .

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа