Клуб "Преступление и наказание" • Просмотр темы - So,young lady

Клуб "Преступление и наказание"

входя в любой раздел форума, вы подтверждаете, что вам более 18 лет, и вы являетесь совершеннолетним по законам своей страны: 18+
Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 19:20

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: So,young lady
СообщениеДобавлено: 15 янв 2019, 16:58 

За исправления буду благодарна, я так и не научилась нормально писать по-английски

Pain makes you stronger.
Tears make you braver.
Heart break makes you wiser.
(c) Unknown author

When you grow up, you do not always think about how much you're changing, and then suddenly one day you realize that your perception auter of the world has changed a lot.
And...what are the methods that bring about this change?
May be you feel embarrassment about the disclosing them even to yourself.

Someone needs to go get a new job, someone needs to meet people who will change the rest of his/her life, someone needs to climb Mount Everest, and there suddenly feel something, ...may be. Or not. Someone needs to consult with a good nutritionist and do exercises daily. All of these 'someone' for a mounths... yes, will change.
This works for me as well. However, as the way which way would change me, the way I wanted , I chose BDSM.
The girl in the second row, do not faint, it's not so scary, I assure you.
How does it start usually ? One day, you realize that you don't want to live like others. We all like to think we stand out from the crowd, right? If you chose 'BDSM', it just means that you like pain and/or submission. In many of its manifestations. You like to fantasize about how your skin turns red under the blows of the whip, how your hips are covered by the bruises , how the tears are flowing over your beautiful face.

You like to dream about your helplessness , total nudity, and no less total subjection. You like the agony, that feels like a dream and you wish that this dream will never be over.
Oh, yes. And about someone immeasurably wiser and better than you - takes you through the olive groves of pleasure - to the top. To the chaos. To the non-existence. To your last convulsions. Just a second, please. And, by the way, don't hesitate to applaud.

So let's look behind the curtain and investigate the life hidden there. The first thing you should remember - it's your choice. The main principle of BDSM is consent.
Admitted you want it. You want to go behind the curtain . I did it a long time ago, when I was 13, when I was standing, naked, looked into the mirror over my shoulder and fantasizing about the feeling the sharp pain from the birches on my body. I never wanted to play these games with other children - they were my peers - and therefore equal to me. This was contrary to my vision of pain. The one who will punish me must be older, wiser, stronger, physically, emotionally and spiritually. I should be weaker. This is the rule.
I am perfectly aware that these thoughts about this kind of submission nail me to the stake, where most modern women, including my own mother would have burned me, if they could - but I do not care. I have a very clear picture of the world - and I like this picture. There is a lot of pain and fear, and extasy, and that is how I see love - and thus all things.

Am I right? Time will tell

(2011)

Заголовок сообщения: Re: So,young lady
СообщениеДобавлено: 16 янв 2019, 21:32 

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 янв 2019, 22:00 

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 янв 2019, 22:15 

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 янв 2019, 22:27 

СообщениеДобавлено: 16 янв 2019, 23:34